.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
One New Thing
Monday, July 03, 2006
 
Hello. Remember me? I used to blog here. :)

The initially unplanned hiatus was due to a combination of holidays over the Christmas period and then a truly spectacularly busy period at work until about April. Now I have a little bit more time, I'll see how I go with keeping things going blogwise.

The eagle-eyed amongst you may have noticed my New Librarian's Resource Page going for a bit of a wander. The site is now back up at my ALIA webspace: http://www.alia.org.au/~lreville/nlrp

Hard to think of all the new things I might have learnt in six months – so maybe I'll stick to the things right in front of me tonight! My drafts of blog posts are now being written in Open Office – I reinstalled my computer and can't find my MS Office disk! - and I'm a convert. Particularly that one little button that instantly turns your file into a PDF. Very nice indeed – everything I write is going out as PDF these days.

In a completely unrelated topic, I've just stumbled upon and been reading the Second Life Library blog. I'm not a Second Life user yet, although this little project is interesting enough to make me consider visiting.
Does anyone know if there are libraries and info lit courses happening in World of Warcraft too? :)

Comments: Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link