.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
One New Thing
Sunday, March 20, 2005
 
One New Thing: Photoshop Elements.

I’ve just spent an afternoon learning to use Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0. It’s fun! (P.S. I won my copy of Elements at a seminar at work – so I feel justified in promoting it by telling you this!) I think it would be a great tool for doing photographic presentations – much better than that other program people create photographic slideshows in. ;) It has a lot of the plain Photoshop editing tools available in it too, so if all those tools in full Photoshop scare you, there’s a lot more simplicity in Elements.

I’ve been a lot busier than I expected to be this week, so I don’t think I’ve seen anything suitable for an end-of-week link. But if you’re looking for something that is interesting and also reference-question-related: just go browse through Snopes.com. There’s never a dull moment there. :)

Comments: Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link