.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
One New Thing
Monday, August 09, 2004
 
One New Thing: OK so maybe Dreamweaver can be useful!

I have a loathing for any program that tries to do things for you while you’re working – like correcting your capitalisation, adding your equations, or being presumptuous with your HTML – but I can see that there are going to be situations when Dreamweaver is better, because you can copy and paste text into it much easier than into plain code (where you then have to mark it up), there’s less typing to get your image links in place, and that thing where it checks links work for you is something Notepad has yet to master. So I guess I start learning to do some tricks in Dreamweaver from tomorrow.
(Although if I catch it changing things without telling me…!)

Comments: Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link