.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
One New Thing
Friday, April 23, 2004
 
One New Thing: Referencing victories

After a loooong time working on producing referencing guides (to help students with creating their reference lists etc. correctly) I think some of the style conventions are finally sinking in. We use 3 major styles and for the first time ever today I could look at a citation in a style and pick if it was right or wrong. Yay! (Pity I don’t actually need to reference anything myself, at this point…)

Friday so soon? I’m very tempted to post a link I got off del.icio.us yesterday, which has nothing whatsoever to do with libraries but was really funny. And hey we all need to laugh at something after an afternoon of stupid questions, right? :)
So have a look at this story on The Horror of Blimps.

N.B. Monday is the Anzac Day public holiday for me…no posts!

Comments: Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link