.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
One New Thing
Thursday, April 29, 2004
 
One New Thing: More new web design tricks, and an easy way to produce and learn them.

I ran across a site called html basix that lets you enter the data you want and how you want it to be displayed, and it will generate the html code to your specifications. For example, I can make a dropdown box on my own but not make it with working links: this site made the box for me and gave me the code (which does involve javascript, that’s what was confusing me!) so I could then see how it was done.

I won’t put anything tricky on the blog, though, since I don’t think it will work for subscribers to the feed. You’ll just have to play with it yourself if you want to see it in action!

Comments: Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link