.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
One New Thing
Wednesday, January 14, 2004
 
One New Thing: 1st, that maybe my One New Things should be at the head of the entry. 2nd, I've worked out what the IPO word that keeps getting bandied about in relation to Google is all about. And in my travels ran into a lot of other information about Google.

The politics and strategies behind search engines and their performance is an issue I read about and wish I could keep up with better...even with sources like Search Engine Watch it's tricky to remember which search engine is doing what...although I'm becoming increasingly nervous about Google. There are people out there Watching Google Like a Hawk?

If you're like me and have found the Google Toolbar useful enough that you habitually go looking for it when it's not installed, it might be worth checking out this article on search engine toolbars from InfoToday.

Comments: Post a Comment


Links to this post:

Create a Link